In this Article we will give you the info about Progarden.shop and its terms and conditions. read here full article.
Progarden.shop is an ecommerce platform that offers a wide range of products related to household, garden, kitchen and more. The website has been operational for a few months and has managed to gain a good reputation in the market.
The company claims to provide high quality products at competitive prices. They offer free shipping on all orders above $50 and have a hassle-free return policy. Moreover, they also offer discounts on bulk purchases.
Overall, Progarden.shop seems to be a legitimate website with good customer reviews. However, we would recommend our readers to do their own research before making any purchase from the website.
What is Progarden.shop?
Progarden.shop is the global online store that trades in multiple category products such as kitchen accessories, tools, garden supplies, houseware, air filters, etc. The website sells all the products at reasonable prices, and along with that, customers won’t need to pay off the shipping on all purchases. However, the site has posted its entire collection under a single category called “Best Selling.”
The layout of Progarden.shop is very straightforward. There are only two menus on the header – one for registering/signing in and another for the language options (English and German). Other than that, there’s a big banner in the middle of the homepage which promotes their free shipping policy. Underneath the banner, you can find all the products that are currently on sale.
Progarden.shop offers a very convenient shopping experience as it provides multiple payment methods ( PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) and a wide range of delivery options (UPS, DHL, and FedEx). The website also has a 14-day return policy, which is pretty generous.
Terms and Conditions
3. Account Registration
4. Use of the Site and Services
5. User Generated Content
6. Payment Terms
7. Delivery Terms & Returns Policy
9. Modifications to terms
12. No Waiver
13. Third Party Beneficiaries
14. Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
1) Introduction: Welcome to Progarden! We provide our users with an online platform (the “Site”) that offers gardening tips, advice, product recommendations, and other services related to gardening (the “Services”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site or Services, as they govern your use of the Site and Services. By accessing or using the Site or Services in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you may not access or use the Site or Services.
2) Eligibility: You must be 18 years old or older to register for an account or use the Site or Services. By using the Site or Services, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended from using the Site or Services; (c) your registration and use of the Site or Services is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; (d) you will not use the Site or Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (e) you will not violate these Terms and Conditions.
3) Account Registration: In order to use certain features of the Site or Services, you must register for an account with Progarden (“Account”). As part of the registration process, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including your name, email address, and password. You agree that all information you provide during the registration process is accurate and complete.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password, and you agree to notify us if you believe your password has been compromised. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you believe someone has accessed your account without your permission, please contact us immediately.
4) Use of the Site and Services: The Site and Services are for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Site or Services for any illegal purpose or in any way that violates these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you agree not to:
(a) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy rights (including but not limited to publicity rights), hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive; (b) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(c) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
(d) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
(e) interfere with or disrupt the Site or Services or servers or networks connected to the Site or Services;
(f) disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site or Services;
(g) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law; and/or
(h) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
5) Proprietary Rights: The Site and Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as authorized by us in writing, you may not reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, perform publicly, prepare derivative works based on, publicly display or in any way exploit the Site or Services. In addition, you agree not to:
(a) use our trademarks without our prior written consent;
(b) remove or alter any of our trademarks or other proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Site or Services; and/or
(c) frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent.
6) Third Party Content: The Site and Services may contain content from third parties (“Third Party Content”). We do not control, endorse, or adopt any Third Party Content and you agree that we are not responsible for any Third Party Content. You also agree that you will not rely on any Third Party Content and that you will use such content at your own risk.
7) User Generated Content: Certain features of the Site and Services enable you to submit content for publication on the Site or Services (“User Generated Content”). By submitting User Generated Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to publish, display, reproduce, modify, and distribute your User Generated Content in any medium. You also agree that we have the right to sublicense any and all User Generated Content that you submit for publication on the Site or Services.
8) Copyright Infringement: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at [email protected].
9) Termination: We may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice to you. Such termination will not affect any rights or obligations that arise prior to the effective date of termination.
The Site And Services Are Provided “As Is” And “As Available.” We Make No Representations Or Warranties Of Any Kind, Express Or Implied, Including Without Limitation: (
A) That The Site Or Services Will Be Secure, Timely, Uninterrupted, Error-free, Or Free Of Viruses Or Other Harmful Components;
(B) As To The Results That May Be Obtained From Use Of The Site Or Services;
(C) As To The Accuracy, Quality, Reliability, Or Completeness Of Any Information On The Site Or Services; And
(D) That The Site Or Services Will Otherwise Meet Your Needs Or Expectations. We Hereby Disclaim All Warranties, Including Without Limitation Any Implied Warranties Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, Title, Quiet Enjoyment, Non-infringement, And Any Warranties Arising Out Of Course Of Dealing Or Usage Of Trade.
Legit or Not
Progarden.shop is a website that claims to offer quality gardening supplies and equipment at affordable prices. The website has been operational for over a year and claims to have served thousands of customers satisfactorily. However, we could not find any customer reviews or testimonials on the website to verify these claims. Additionally, the website does not have a social media presence, which is unusual for a business that has been operational for over a year.
We would advise caution when dealing with this website as there are several red flags that suggest it may not be entirely legitimate. Until we can gather more information about this website, we would recommend looking for alternative gardening supply websites.
Although the website is new, it has not been able to build trust and credibility among shoppers. The lack of customer reviews makes it difficult to ascertain whether the website is reliable or not. Furthermore, the site’s popularity is also low, which is another cause for concern. Overall, we would recommend that shoppers exercise caution when dealing with this website. Until more information is available, we advise shoppers to look for alternative websites to purchase their household, tools, and garden items from.