Our health is not weatherproof though it naturally adapts to a little changed temperature. But it turns dangerously unbearable when there is a rapid drop or rise in the temperature. Summer is a preferably good time to go outside and enjoy the weather. But as the saying goes, ‘happiness is followed by sadness,’ like in summer. Though it is the weather to be enjoyed, there are also some risks to our health.
Its activities add additional risks to the body. Be sure to be safe in the summer; a little carelessness even can bring disaster to your body. The hot weather mainly affects your body’s skin, so we should have a proper and relevant diet to avoid it. Outdoor activities normally are the possibility of allergy. The allergy causes sneezing, runny nose, and eye itching. Sometimes it also causes asthma attacks for some people. We are here mainly concerned with the summer diet to avoid its negative effects and to prevent energy.
Summer Diet to Avoid Allergy-
• Fruits are surely good for the summer. Include as many fruits in your diet as you can. Mainly watermelon, musk melon, apple, bananas, grapes, and peaches.
• Food items s with the water contained should be top of your list. Because water dehydrates your body. The vegetables maintain the nutrients in your body. Your diet should include vegetables such as cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumbers, and sprouts.
• You can also add soup to your summer diet; soup of tomatoes or mixed vegetables helps to keep your body cool.
• Avoid taking heavy, spicy things. Junk foods like samosa, pizza, and burgers possess high elements of oil, which increases the body’s metabolism and results in thermal effects on the body.
• Eat barriers. It will help to lose weight. Losing weight causes various problems, and also, drink plenty of water.
• You should add plenty of vegetables or salads to your diet. Eating five different vegetable types produces fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
• Besides your daily meals, you can choose one snack every day. You may have this either of the two saves (100 calories) or splurge (250 calories). The more you consume the saved items, the more you lose weight.
• Don’t take coffee, tea, and alcohol as they increase urination problems. It adds sensations to your urine.
• Heat from the sun causes headaches. So always wear sunglasses to prevent the allergy.
• Wear light cotton clothes in the summer. It protects you from of heat of the sun.
• Always take two times baths in summer to keep away from the sun, and it protects your skin from receiving allergies.
• After being in public places, wash your hands with water and soap to reduce the risk of catching a cold and sneezing.
• However, consult your doctors on the first day if you have flu symptoms.